The 90's miniskirt

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

I can't believe all these 90's trends keep coming back. Are you over it? Or on board?
I have to admit that while I don't mind some of the styles, I have not jumped on this trend. I don't think I'll be fitting back into my denim miniskirt any time soon.

Le Fashion Blog Minimal Style Black Long Sleeved Top Leather Bag Mini Denim Skirt Black Pointed Toe Flats Via @elinkling 
Le Fashion Blog Casual Weekend Style Oversized Graphic Tee Raw Hem Denim Skirt Black High Top Converse Sneakers Via Stylenanda

 

 

source [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.