Thrifted heels and a Sunday church outfit

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

I have been enjoying thrifting a lot lately rather than shopping the regular retail shops, and came across this pair of Joe Fresh heels. I was excited to try them out this Sunday to church, but unfortunately they are a little too snug. So, I will be posting them in my Instagram shop, @thecanadiancloset this week, so keep an eye open if you're interested!





 
Shirtdress: Espirit (hand-me-down) | Jeans: American Eagle | Heels: Joe Fresh (thrifted)

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 7, 2016 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.