Hockey Fan

Sunday, January 2, 2011

I had a holiday filled with hockey. It's not like you can dress glamorously at an arena but I have been having fun with hats lately which is perfect for a hockey game.

We got up so early to drive across the border, hence the lack of makeup.
World Juniors Hockey Tournament in Buffalo, NY
New hat from an Army Surplus store we went to during our one day in Buffalo. Watching my babe play hockey in a boxing day tournament.
 

Hope you all had a fun filled holiday! I shall be posting regularly from now on, so follow me and stay tuned.

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 2, 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Hockey Fan”

  1. Yay for hockey!! Go Canada Go :) One of the many reasons I love my country hehe Happy New Year girlfriend! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.