30 for 30 Challenge begins

Monday, January 31, 2011

So after viewing many 30 for 30 outfits over the past few months, I decided to join the Winter edition starting February 1st. I know it may be difficult since I struggle to take outfit pictures as it is already, but if it was easy it wouldn't be a "challenge" now would it? This challenge was created by the lovely Kendi from KendiEveryday, if you haven't seen her blog yet, you must go check it out!
I am trying to pick pieces that have character and visual interest so that the outfits have a lot life to them. I find that mixing the same basics always gives you the same result, so I'm stepping out of my comfort zone a little and trying to mix texture and pattern.

 
If you are doing the challenge please leave me a comment so I can follow you and see how you remix your 30 items. It should be fun! Follow me to stay tuned for an exciting month of remixing!

2 Comments »

This entry was posted on Monday, January 31, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “30 for 30 Challenge begins”

  1. Hey! Are you doing the 30 for 30 with Kendi? All the best! I did something similar in December, and as difficult as it sometimes seems, it's SO worthwhile; you learn a lot about your wardrobe and your style. I look forward to following your 30 for 30!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.